How To Connect To Multiple Wifi Networks Simultaneously 2015 ! : Are you having two or more wireless/wifi networks at home ? And Do you want to connect all your wireless networks to a single computer to boost up your internet speed ? then you have come to right place! .
Connecting All the wifi networks directly to your PC will definitely help you in increasing your internet’s speed.For this you should have the following :-
- You want to connect to 2 wireless networks then you must have 2 wireless adapters or if you want to connect to 3 wireless networks then you must have 3 wireless adapters and so on.
- Next thing that you require is a computer.As this only works on PC (Windows or MAC) .
For this you need to download a well known software – Speedify .This is the best software for Combining the the speed of multiple networks .It also allows us to connect to multiple LAN,DSL,3G and 4G Networks.
How To Connect To Multiple Wifi Networks Simultaneously 2015 !
- Sign Up and Download Speedify from this link .
- Open Speedify and login.
- If you want to connect to 2 wifi networks together then you have to connect 2 wireless dongles/adapters or if you want to connect to 3 wireless networks then connect 3 wifi dongle and so on.
- Enter the password for both the wireless networks.
- Open speedify again and it will show that the 2 wifi are connected.
- Now Download/Upload anything with increased speed !
- That’s It .
The only problem with this software is that the free version comes with trial version which allows you to use this software only upto a certain limit . The trial version allows you to access all the features only upto a certain limit. Of course you can pay for it and avail the software services !
If you are still having some doubts regarding this post (How To Connect To Multiple Wifi Networks Simultaneously 2015 ) then you can either comment below or simply visit the official website of the software by clicking to this link.
Thanks for viewing my post,
Enjoy the high speed !
Share if this helped you !