How To Extract .iso file from .7z/.rar (For PS2 Games): So many of you were having the problem to extract the .iso file from the .7z or .rar file in order to play ps2 game on your android. So i decided to make a blog post.
From below you can know step by step “how to extract .iso file from .7z/.rar file.
How To Extract .iso file from .7z/.rar (For PS2 Games)
- Download RAR from here onto your android smartphone.
- Open RAR & Click on ALLOW (in Android 6 & above).
- Go to the folder where you have downloaded the .rar/.7z file
- Tap & hold the .7z/.rar file.
- Click on Extract files & then click on browse.
- Extract them in the Play folder or the root of sd card.
- From the extracted files you’ll see the .iso file.
- That’s it. If you have followed all the instructions carefully then you’ll be able to see the game in the Play app.
- If not then tap on “Unsorted” in the play app it will definitely show you the game.
Thanks for viewing my post!
Don’t forget to Subscribe!