Alright, so in today’s post I am going to be telling you about a new type of magnetic case in the market which is called “Magnetic Adsorption Case”. In this entire post, I am going to be telling you about the case, its features & is it for you or not?
As usual, I try to keep the post as short as possible and to the point. In case you have any queries regarding this then feel free to let me know in the comments section below.
Magnetic Adsorption Case for iPhone
So this case is basically Engineered for ultimate 360 Degree mobile device protection without sacrificing any functionality/aesthetics. It’s a combination of premium grade metal, silicone, tempered glass and a simple yet clever design, made extra functional and flexible with its magnetic lock features. It is built to be lightweight and extra sturdy at the same time. There’s no need to be hassled by bulky phone cases just to give your phone an extra measure of security.
- This is crafted from Grade A aluminum and 9H Tempered glass which makes it extra lightweight yet less prone to damage.
- And yes all those who are thinking whether it supports wireless charging or not let me tell you that it does support wireless charging.
- 0 connection interference. Aluminum is well-known to effectively amp up the wireless signal so you’re not only assured any loss of connection, it might just help boost it even more.
- Designed precisely and gives the edge to edge protection.
- The multiple magnetic locks attached on the sidebars make for easy phone access and easy installation.
- Open it sideways, flip from top to bottom or vice versa, or take off the cover like you would a lid, while at the same time providing foolproof adsorption.
You can get this iPhone Magnetic Case from here.
It supports most of the iPhones!
If you’re someone who is looking to get 360* protection for your smartphone then I would say that this is definitely one of the best & unique cases in the entire market.
So yes, I hope you found this post on Magnetic Adsorption case for iPhone helpful. Let me know in the comments section below if you have any queries regarding this.