Wirelessly Transfer Photos from iPhone To PC without iTunes!! – iTunes is one of the best software for transferring the photos or videos between the PC and the iPhone but still it might not be convenient for all as it requires the user to connect the iPhone via USB cable to PC in order to transfer data.
Today I am going to tell you a very simple and convenient way to Wirelessly transfer photos or videos from iPhone or iPod to Computer.
The best app till date which I have found to transfer the photos or videos to PC from an iPhone or iPod is “Simple Transfer”.The app is created by Rambax, LLC
It requires no additional software to be installed on your computer. You don’t need any kind of cables as the process done through this is completely wireless.
The App allows a user to transfer the photos or videos from the browser itself. The app shows the link to the browser and when we type the link in the browser we get access to all the Phone’s Data. We can either view or download the videos or photos. We can select a multiple number of files and all the files can be downloaded to your PC with just a click.
Wirelessly Transfer Photos from iPhone To PC without iTunes!
Note: – For this method to work make sure both the devices are connected to the same wifi network. If not make sure that your iPhone’s hotspot is turned on and your Pc is connected to your iPhone’s hotspot.
- Download “Simple Transfer” (App) from the AppStore on your iPhone.
- Once the App is installed Open it.
- You will be shown a link in the app.
- You have to type this link on your PC.
- After this, your iPhone will be connected to your PC.
- The Page on the browser will display all the photos and Videos that your iPhone is having.
- From there to view the photo just click on view
- If you want to download then you can either select multiple photos and download it in a zip format otherwise, you can just select a photo and download it.
- Your Photos or Videos Transferring speed will depend on your device and your connection. If the Connection is good and both the devices are near each other then the transfer speed will be good.
I think this is the best app for transferring photos and videos from an iOS to PC. If you use any other app which you think is better than this app. Please share it in the comments section below.
If you are having any query regarding the post, you can feel free to ask from the comments section.